- 1. You are informed that we respect and value your privacy and enable you to make an informed decision while using StoryTech’s platforms (for providing or receiving services or any related activities).
- 2. When you register with us via StoryTech’s platforms (“User”) and/or when you contact one of our employees, the personal information that you entrust to us will be treated in accordance with applicable law and held securely. Our aim is to be responsible, relevant and secure with your personal information.
- 3. To maintain, expand and develop our business we need to record the personal information of prospective or placed candidates (“Candidates”) and contacts of organization or institution (“Establishment”).
4. Therefore, in the following paragraphs, we disclose as follows:
- (a) We may collect information about you when you visit StoryTech’s platforms or when you use services available on StoryTech’s platforms or when you deliver services through the StoryTech’s platforms (as may be applicable); and
- (b) How StoryTech’s platforms uses, stores and discloses that information, collected and provided by you.
5. While using the StoryTech’s platforms, you shall, at your sole responsibility, ensure as follows:
- (a) You do not submit any information restricted by law or restricted by a contract applicable to you.
- (b) You submit information only for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the StoryTech’s platforms or as provided in the StoryTech’s platforms or for delivery/receipt of services provided in the StoryTech’s platforms or for related aspects (as may be applicable).
- (c) You submit information only for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the StoryTech’s platforms or as provided in the StoryTech’s platforms or for delivery/receipt of services provided in the StoryTech’s platforms or for related aspects (as may be applicable).
8. While using the StoryTech’s platforms, you shall, at your sole responsibility, ensure as follows:
9. By using StoryTech’s platforms, you may be submitting information as required for you to use the StoryTech’s platforms, and such information submitted may include (without limitation) the following:
- (a) Prospective and placed candidates for permanent or contract roles; applicable to you.
- (b) Prospective and live organization/educational institutions’ contacts
- (c) Other Users of website
- (a) Your name, age, gender, date of birth, photographs, password to StoryTech’s platforms and mobile apps, proof of Identity and proof of address, professional/educational qualifications, service requests, service acceptance, billing, invoicing, payment related to billing etc.
- (b) Information such as the name of the Establishment, team details, PAN, TAN, GST, office and branch addresses, longitude and latitude of your office location etc., contact person, mobile number and email address of contact persons, nature of the business, business activities which can be undertaken by you, your preferences etc. The information collected can vary depending upon the nature of the business/activity carried out by you.
- (c) Your address, Telephone numbers, Email id etc.
- (d) Log information: Search queries, IP address, crashes, date and time, browser type and version, time zone, location, acceptance to terms & conditions, disclaimers and information provided in our Workruit app.
- (e) Location information: Your actual location.
- (f) Local storage: Browser web storage, application data caches.
- (g) Cookies and similar technologies.
- (h) Links to your professional profiles available in the public domain eg. LinkedIn, Twitter, corporate websites
- (i) Other information as required related to your service request or service delivery, related aspects and information.
- 10 By submitting your information, you have represented to us that you are duly authorized to submit the same to StoryTech’s platforms or avail/provide (as may be applicable) services through/from StoryTech’s platforms and the Users listed in StoryTech’s platforms from to time.
- 11 By using the StoryTech’s platforms, you have represented to us that you will be responsible and liable for the information shared or the service requested. You have further represented to us that you shall perform your obligations to StoryTech’s platforms or any Users or StoryTech’s platforms or as required by StoryTech’s platforms (as may be applicable) on a timely basis and as prescribed by StoryTech’s platformsfrom time to time.
- 12 By using the StoryTech’s platforms, you have represented to us that you are not restricted by law or contract or by any norms from sharing information as required above or performing or availing (as may apply) any services through StoryTech’s platforms or to other Users on StoryTech’s platforms (as may be applicable).
- 13 By using the StoryTech’s platforms, you have represented to us that the StoryTech’s platforms shall be authorized to share your information with other Users on StoryTech’s platforms or to third parties or for the purpose to provide services or to avail services or to improve the services (as may be applicable).
- 14 By using the StoryTech’s platforms, you have represented to us that you have no objections to StoryTech’s platforms using or storing the information collected in facilities in India or abroad.
- 15 By using the StoryTech’s platforms, you have represented to us that you are not restricted by law or contract or by any norms from sharing information as required above or performing or availing (as may be applicable) any services through StoryTech’s platforms or to other Users on StoryTech’s platforms (as may be applicable).
WHO WE ARE
StoryTech Private Limited is involved in providing digital solutions in the field of recruitment, job search, job training, assessment and skill training. We collect personal information from following types of people to allow us to undertake our business:A. Candidates – resume builder, recruitment platform, job trainingB. Organization – recruitment platform, talent searchC. Institutions – provide a digital skilling and exchange solution to the workforce for the private sector
1. You are informed that the StoryTech’s platforms is a marketplace and acts merely as an intermediary to connect Candidates and Establishments.
2 We disclaim any warranties express or implied concerning any aspects of a Candidate or Establishment, including data security practices or while providing services or while availing services (as may be applicable).
3 You are informed that each User is requested to make their independent diligence and decision while using the StoryTech’s platforms and shall not hold StoryTech’s platforms responsible for any issues related to their engagement with other Users of the StoryTech’s platforms, for the said purpose other Users may perform additional diligence on you.
USE OF INFORMATION STORYTECH COLLECT/SHARES
1. We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis upon which we collect and retain your personal information.
2. Legitimate interests can be our own interests or the interests of third parties, commercial interests as well as wider societal benefits.
3. As a digital solution provider in the field of recruitment, StoryTech’s platforms has a legitimate interest in collecting and retaining personal information relating to Candidates or Establishments.
4. The personal information will be used for providing/availing (as may be applicable) services or for the use of StoryTech’s platforms and also for the following:
a. CandidatesProvide you with services including but not limited to recruitmentCommunicate with youEnable you to build and upload resume and apply for jobsPersonalize your experience by creating a profileEnable us to monitor equality and diversityProvide you with interviewing and salary adviceSend you direct marketing for purposes of informing you about job opportunities, industry reports, events, promotions and competitions and other content in accordance with your marketing choices.
b. EstablishmentsProvide you with services including but not limited to recruitmentTo provide services including but not limited to recruitmentTo provide digital skilling and employment exchange solutionTo communicate with youTo get feedback from you on our services through client satisfaction surveys, in order to improve our services and to develop new servicesTo maintain our business relationship with youTo answer your enquiries when you contact usTo fulfill contractual obligations to youTo establish, exercise or defend legal claimsFor direct marketing purposes
c. ProspectsDetermine if you may be interested in our services and how we can assist youTo contact you and find out if you are interested in our services
d. Other Users of StoryTech’s platformsImprove and personalize your experience when you use our website or appsPersonalize advertising you received from us
5. Should we want or need to rely on consent to lawfully process your personal information StoryTech’s platforms will request your consent orally by email or by an online process for the specific activity and record your response on our system. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to the particular processing at any time.
6. However, you can opt-out of promotional communications by following unsubscribe instructions in any electronic communications or by emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
1. We work hard to protect the StoryTech’s platforms and our Users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information to maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
2. We may also need to collect sensitive information to provide our services, but we will do so with your explicit consent or where there is a lawful requirement to do so. By sensitive information we mean information such as criminal records, memberships of industry bodies, racial or ethnic origins, physical or mental health details. This sensitive information will be stored securely, deleted when no longer needed and will never be used to discriminate against you.
3. For registered Users of the website, your registration information and account information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password.
4. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your login information (e.g., User ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
1. By using the StoryTech’s platforms, you are informed that we may periodically update or amend the Privacy policies. The changes shall be binding on you.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1 StoryTech’s platforms has a secure companywide shared database provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
2 We understand our legal duty to retain accurate information and retain personal information as we need it for our legitimate interests. Accordingly, we have data retention policy and run data routines to remove data that we no longer have legitimate interest in maintaining.
3 We may archive part or all of your personal information or retain it for our financial records only, deleting all or part of it from our database.
THIS POLICY IS PART OF OTHER TERMS FOR THE USE OF STORYTECH’S PLATFORMS
When you sign up to use a feature of the StoryTech’s platforms, you may be asked to agree to terms governing your use of the feature. In such cases, you may be asked to consent to the particular terms expressly, for example, by checking a box or clicking on a button marked “I agree.” This type of agreement is known as a “click-through” agreement. If any of the terms of the click-through agreement are different from the terms of this Policy, the terms of the click-through agreement will supplement or amend this Policy, but only concerning the matters governed by the “click-through agreement”.
1. StoryTech’s platforms may allow or permit APIs with third-party applications to alter or provide new functionalities.
2. StoryTech’s platforms is not responsible for and may have no control over how these apps function and disclaim any third party’s liability or responsibility.
1. Whilst processing your personal information for completion of our services and our legitimate interests we have obligations to you.
2. You retain the following rights to have your personal information processed fairly, lawfully and proportionately to the services that we provide. Specifically, StoryTech’s platforms confirms your individual rights as follows:Right to be informed – that we have collected and are processing your data;Right of access – gives you the right to access personal information held about you;Right to rectification – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;Right to restrict processing – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about youRight to object – to the processing of your personal information
3 Further, to measure performance and engagement and communicate with you, we may use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on the StoryTech’s platforms.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as under:
Please note that our responses will be periodically based on our response timelines. We request you to bear with us if there is any delay. Further, you are informed that the said email address is not to be addressed for general communication with us. The above email is for the purpose of contact as per the terms of this Agreement.